Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thank you, Rustic Escentuals!

Bought a huge lip balm tube order from lipbalmtubes.com (CLEAR OVAL TUBES coming soon to the shop, those of you who requested them!), then remembered that they are affiliated with Rustic Escentuals and added a note asking for a sample of their "Red Maple Leaf" fragrance with the lip balm tube order. (I received a sample with my last fragrance oil order and instantly regretted not getting more sight-unseen from the description- it smells amazing!) And, yay, they sent me another ounce sample! I know EXACTLY what I'm going to use the two ounces for, but more on that in a few weeks.

So, thank you to the lovely people at Rustic Escentuals/LipBalmTubes.com! (I'll be back for your Peanut Butter flavor oil, which I completely forgot to order with the lip balm tubes...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment